Martin's Landing Dolphins
I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend! I just wanted to send out an email with a few reminders about the upcoming week.
Monday, May 28th: No Practice
Morning Practice Schedule (Starting Tuesday, May 29th!!)
8:45 - 9:30: 6 & Unders (Beginners)
9:30 - 10:00: Stroke Clinic
10:00 - 11:00: 7 - 10 (Intermediate)
11:00 - 12:00: 11 & up (Advanced)
Swim Meet Procedures
Our first meet is this Thursday, May 31st!! We will be competing against Neely Farms and it will be an away meet. Details about the location of the meet will follow. PLEASE read the following reminders regarding swim meet procedures:
1. If your swimmer is not able to attend the meet, please let Coach Kristen know by 12:00 (noon) on TUESDAY by writing their name on the poster board in the swim team closet at the pool or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (404) 889-4404
2. Be at the Neely Farm pool on Thursday at 4:45
3. Please write your swimmer's name on their upper back using a sharpie prior to arriving at the meet
4. Please mark your swimmers arms with their events before arriving at the meet (swimmers events will be sent out sometime Wednesday night and they will also be posted at the pool Thursday morning.)
Swim Suits and T-Shrit Pick Up
- Suit pick up will be available on Tuesday, May 29th from 9:30 – 10am during practice and before the meet on Thursday, May 31st. If you need a different time, please email Haruko Peak (email@example.com) to arrange a pickup time.
- T-Shirt pickup will be available before the meet on Thursday, May 31st.**
** Unfortunately, the continent is out of YXS shirts in royal blue so our vendor couldn’t get them. Instead of waiting for the vendor to be able to get YXS, he recommended that we substitute for YS. So unfortunately no one on the team was able to get YXS shirts, and will receive YS shirts instead.
Stroke Clinic begins on Tuesday, May 29th from 9:30 – 10am. If you would like to add stroke clinic, you can either give Coach Kristen a check made out to the Martin’s Landing Dolphins or go to https://mldolphins.swimtopia.com/shop and pay by credit card. Be sure to write the name of the swimmer on the memo line on the check or in the personalization blank on the website. Stroke Clinic is $25 per swimmer. An explanation of stroke clinic is on the bottom of the Dolphin registration page, http://www.mldolphins.org/registration.html
We have had a great first two weeks of practice and I look forward to another great week with our exciting first swim meet! Go Dolphins!!
Martin's Landing Dolphins ©
This website is maintained by volunteers. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. Please check and verify all information.